Building the first Nurturing Nations’ Home for Children, a 5-acre campus on the outskirts of Accra, Ghana, that will include:
- A safe home for disabled and vulnerable children
- A primary and secondary school for local children of all ability levels
- Vocational training facilities
- A working farm and fishery
- Volunteer and Staff housing
The Home and School for Children embodies all aspects of Nurturing Nations’ Mission– provide safety for children, develop academic and vocational skills, and increase individual and community self-reliance.
The Home for Children will be surrounded by a security fence, also called the Mothers’ Wall, to ensure children are safe to live and learn freely as well as a guard their home. The Mothers’ Wall, like loving maternal arms, will protect children as they develop and grow while on campus. When the children’s home is finished, we will be able to safely house 50 at-risk children while also allowing up to 150 local children of all abilities to attend the academic program.